Monday, August 15, 2011

We're Moving!!!



Hi everyone! I hope your summer has been as fantastic as mine has. As always, I hate for it to come to an end BUT I am so excited to get into the new school and prepare for a great school year! Please be sure to come by and visit me in Room 111...to be precise, looking at the building, I am in the same spot I have been in...easy to find me :)

On another note, all of us 1st grade teachers have decided to do a grade level blog so I will not be updating this one anymore.
Be sure to check it out and follow us out @ http://memorialfirstgrade.blogspot.com

I have had requests for pictures from my wedding...here you go (courtesy of Amber Shomo @ Forevercandid Photography):

My closest friends and me.


Mr. & Mrs. Panagiotopoulos!!!

See you soon!!
Mrs. Panagiotopoulos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning Mrs. P! I hope the wedding was as beautiful as you!! Heather Wood

Ms. Grigway said...

aaawww~Thanks :) It was fantastic!